AspectPM Price Manager
Integrated Price Management
In 3 Easy Steps You Can:
- Analyze Years Of Pricing History & Seasonality Trends Against Your Forecasts To Trade With Confidence.
- Build & Manage Hundreds Of Curves For Your P&L Calculations.
- Synchronize Your Desktop For Fast, Accurate, Convenient Analysis.
Access Historical Prices From AspectDSC, Or Other Data Sources, and Upload Into AspectPM To Create And Manage Forward Curves.
AspectDSC is the decision support center for real-time and historical pricing, news and analytics tools. The Price Reader Tool allows you to draw from more than 20 years of historical pricing from Platts, NYMEX, ICE and FOREX with easy market symbol look-up and the ability to select nearby or specific contract information. You can also import historical and real-time futures pricing directly into AspectCTRM.
Upload History And Curves, And Also Build Forward Curves
Build and upload forward curves and save them for easy point-and-click charting analysis. Analyze seasonality trends for heating oil, gasoline, jet fuel and other product specifications in any region of the world. Chart your forward curves against years of historical trends, and against your forecasts to compare your level of accuracy and gain confidence in your forecasts. Change forecasts based on your analysis to enhance your trade performance.
Upload Forward Curves Into AspectCTRM, Or Other Trade And Risk Solutions, To Use In MTM P&L Calculations
Trading firms require and rely on P&L calculations to determine profit trends and potential risk within the business. AspectCTRM is recognized for its superior profit and loss management reporting capabilities. Risk managers combine these tools with the results of forecasting activities from AspectPM to make decisions based on critical forward and historical information. Because Aspect’s solutions are all built on the same platform, data is delivered at a high level in terms of speed and reliability that is crucial for meeting company performance objectives today.
Price Imports & Exports
Prices can be entered via a Web service interface, uploaded via spreadsheets/CVS files or manually entered. Prices can be exported the same way. Aspect provides integration services to comply with each client’s needs.
- Support for Oil and Petroleum Products
- Futures and spot prices imported from AspectDSC and other market data providers.
- Curves from 3rd party providers such as Platts and Argus.
- Prices or differentials being entered or imported directly by traders.
- Forward prices from brokers.
- Curves created by trading and risk groups.
- Consolidated pricing from across organizations.