Vote in the Energy Risk Software Rankings Survey
January 15, 2020
Every year, ION Commodities participates in the Energy Risk Software Survey and Rankings. The survey ranks ETRM and CTRM solutions to recognize companies that have exceeded client expectations in various categories.
Voters Like You Help Aspect
Votes like yours help validate ION’s leading position in the market with the most comprehensive collection of commodity trading and risk management software solutions on the market.
Last year alone, ION Commodities won first place in over 20 categories thanks to industry analysts, consultants, and voters like you.
ION Commodities Leads the Market
ION Commodities is proud to lead the commodity management software market with:
- 1,200 customers
- 30,000 users
- 5,750 employees
- 2019 Energy Risk CTRM Software House of the Year, Americas, Europe, and Asia
- 2019 bobsguide Best ETRM/CTRM System
- 2018 World Finance Best CTRM Company
- And more
The Energy Risk survey is open until Friday, Feb. 14, so please make sure you fill it out before then if you intend to vote.
Thank you for taking time to vote, and please let us know if you have any questions.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Energy Risk Asia Names ION Commodities As CTRM Software House of the Year, Recognizes ION Allegro
- bobsguide Names ION Openlink Best ETRM/CTRM System for 2019
- Three in a Row: Openlink Wins Stevie Award for Outstanding Customer Service
- World Finance Names Allegro Best CTRM Company
- ION Commodities Corporate Brochure